Crochet dreads Vs interlocking are two different methods of doing locks. Sometimes users come up with complaints against locking methods. Whereas, palm rolling method is another magnificent way of doing locks. Still, feels a bit confusing? When you compare these two processes with the palm rolling dreads then confusion increases. Well, don’t get confused a little too early. We are here to help you to find the most effective formulations for making dreadlocks.
Explanation of Crochet dreads methods
Crochet dreads are a way of doing dreadlocks in a systemic way. The installation method is very easy and simple. However, this method has been questioned by many users. As it is not a widely accepted formulation, many hair styler centers are unable to provide it in the right way.
As a result, clients face unexpected problems. In recent times a number of salons have come forward with the dreadlocks crochet method. Advantages are huge in this very formula. Locs seems pretty convincing and natural that users have more growing intend for this way of dreads crocheting method.
Positives and negatives of the crochet dreads method
- Instant way of getting dreadlocks
- Users get more defining dreads by crocheting
- The whole procedure is less painful
- This method works properly with different types of hair
- Takes no time, to complete the total procedure
- Provides natural look
- Generally takes 6-8 weeks time for maintenance
- The fastest formula of doing dreads
- The improper methods can damage natural hair
- Not commonly used. Therefore, the number of experts are less
- The learning method is also quite hassling
Explanation of Interlocking method
The other name of the interlocking method is latch-hocking. That is means pulling the ends sections of the dreads hair on the same root section. By root, the flipping technic is the best formulation of the interlocking process.
Most people tend to go with the interlocking method for making dreads hair. Because interlocking seems very simple and less costly than some other methods of making dreadlocks.
Positives and negatives of the Interlocking method
- Interlocking is the easiest way to do a dreadlocks hairstyle.
- The lasting ability of the interlocking dreadlocks is very high.
- Interlocking provides nice and well-decorated looks with long-lasting ability.
- Interlocking is the most accepted way of making dreadlocks. Therefore, you will find lots of salons in your surroundings to do this process.
- Interlocking can lead up to thinking hair if the process hasn’t been done properly.
So, this study is showing both of the processes of dreads have positives and negatives. On this particular point taking a decision will be tougher. However, a considerable amount of people doing interlocking at regular intervals. Now just finish our topic with the verdict.
As interlocking is the most popular and well-accepted, we priorities this one. If there is such a good opportunity of making crochet dreads within a reasonable price, then this can be a nice choicely option. Otherwise, interlocking may be the best option for making dreads.
Is Palm Rolling Better Than Interlocking And Crochet Dreads?
Although palm rolling is not the topic of our discussion topic. We will associate some hints to help in the decision-making. Basically, the palm rolling method is done with the roller of palms.
In today’s time, palm rolling dreads are also very popular. On the basis of popularity, this process easily beats crochet dreads. However, comes a little bit of short to interlocking process. As interlocking dreads last longer than traditional palm rolling dreads. For that reason, people prioritize the interlocking dreads method on most occasions. So, Crochet dreads vs interlocking vs Palm rolling gets the ultimate winner of interlocking.
Does Locks Damages Natural Hair
Actually, locks are traditional forms of making dreads hair. We have found this practice started in the ancient civilization of Egypt. Although some proves are saying locks hair was also a useful practice of the great Indus Valley region. That’s why it is quite clear, all locks are not damaging for natural hair.
Rather than the improper locks creates damaging concern for natural hair. For that reason, stay away from the locks in the wrong way.